Johnson County Historical Society is a private, non-profit group committed to preserving the historical and cultural heritage of Johnson County, Iowa.
- Designed and built a website based on the font and style of the existing logo, utilizing a warm color palette referencing the landscape of Johnson County
- Addressed key questions that people call the museum about (locations, hours, groups, volunteering) by building clear maps and contact location for each of the four sites
- Integrated Facebook feed and a newsletter sign-up form
- Created ability to join and/or donate using PayPal
- Created letterhead and document templates utilizing the new look and feel of the website giving the staff a more professional presence