Iowa MOST (Miles of Smiles Team) is sponsored by the Iowa City Noon Rotary. Each year a team of Rotarians, medical personnel, and a variety of community members travel to Guatemala to perform cleft lip and cleft palate surgeries.
- Website design (this site is one of three Rotary websites designed to have a similar look and feel but a unique identity; the other two are the Xicotepec Project and FAMSCO).
- Social media integration
- Photo galleries
- Merge of three blogs into one that exists on the website
- Online application process
- Creation of email notifications via Mailchimp to prospective and selected team members
- Online donations via PayPal
- Creation of Saleforce platform to manage trip applications, selections, upload of required documents, online payments, online signatures using DocuSign, email notifications, and reporting. (This is an ongoing project.)